Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An after-meltdown nap

Yesterday was a bad day for Calista. She woke up at 2:30 am, then 6:00 am, then was up for good at 6:45 am. Calista started a huge meltdown around 11:00 am and I let her cry it out while I took care of some dental bill issues. By the time I got off the phone around 11:15 am I realized that Calista had stopped screaming and throwing her tantrum. Then I realized that she was being awfully quiet and when that happens it spells trouble. So I went into the kitchen and found her asleep on the kitchen floor. I couldn't believe it. Sometimes she'll fall asleep on the couch late in the afternoon but to fall asleep on the hard floor in the morning...she must have been exhausted from lack of sleep and her enormous tantrum. Of course I grabbed my camera so that Calista could see for herself when she grows up that she was a weird child!

1 comment:

megship said...

Oh, that is about the funniest thing I've ever seen! Poor thing!