I had to post this picture of Piper in her new dress. It's the cutest dress. Piper wore it to church yesterday and I can't even remember how many comments I got on it. So many people came up to me and asked if I made it. Of course, being at church, I couldn't lie. Of course I made it! OK, just kidding, I didn't. Mark's mom, Beverley made it. Mark told me I should have said I made it but I could see the ramifications to saying that. So, Bev, the dress is very cute and will fit Piper for a while. Of course, Piper kept untying the bow so she could suck on the ribbon.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Pretty Piper
I had to post this picture of Piper in her new dress. It's the cutest dress. Piper wore it to church yesterday and I can't even remember how many comments I got on it. So many people came up to me and asked if I made it. Of course, being at church, I couldn't lie. Of course I made it! OK, just kidding, I didn't. Mark's mom, Beverley made it. Mark told me I should have said I made it but I could see the ramifications to saying that. So, Bev, the dress is very cute and will fit Piper for a while. Of course, Piper kept untying the bow so she could suck on the ribbon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is one cute baby!
The dress is super cute and the little girl in it is beautiful! I can't get over how pretty her eyes are. How do you feel about an arranged marriage between Grant and Piper?
Pretty and entertaining, with that bow. Glad Piper's figuring out ways to amuse herself with her own clothing.
Oh it is so cute! I love it! I also love her big eyes and her big cheeks! Tell her to quit crying at me!
Post a Comment