Monday, January 26, 2009

Home Project #1-Day3

We are so very close to being done with the bathroom. The guys got the sink and cabinet put in, the faucet hooked up, and the lights working. Now we just have to texture the new wall, paint it, put a door on and do the molding. It's totally working now and can use it if you don't mind not having any privacy! I love the way it turned out. I love the black and white cabinet/sink with the black fixture. Looks really nice all put together.


5 comments:

Vause Family said...

WOW!

Canadian Princess said...

It looks great...what a miracle three days work can be;)

Kerrilyn said...

It looks great! I still need to come and see the WHOLE thing. Tell me when is a good time. I don't get off of work until 4:30.

megship said...

I cannot wait to come and use your new toilet! I love the pics.

Joshua said...

Did you say three days? Great, now I'm forced to finish the basement bathroom I started almost two years ago.