Oh, that slide show was adorable! I love that the gals are doing wood projects with their papa! My kids would love that! The girls look like they had a blast! I want to go to that park too! That looks like fun! Now, my question is, where are the pics of you?????
Lady!!!! And your mom is BEAUTIFUL! Your Dad looks just the same. Tell your parents hi, please! I just loved them. Looks like so much fun...I'm glad you got to go.
I'm glad you had such a great trip! I just love that first picture with your Mom and your girls. Lady...I loved that dog. I remember when you got her. Oh, I don't know why but seeing your spa reminded me of that project we did for Ms. French's english class. Remember that video we made from The Odyssey? Fun times!
6 comments:
Oh, that slide show was adorable! I love that the gals are doing wood projects with their papa! My kids would love that! The girls look like they had a blast! I want to go to that park too! That looks like fun! Now, my question is, where are the pics of you?????
you have the cutest little girls!! i love going home to see family. there is nothing better.
Wow, look at all the sunshine in those pictures. It looks like you had a fun relaxing time. `
Meg, I strategically put myself in charge of taking the pics. Like anyone wants to see my prego belly!
Lady!!!! And your mom is BEAUTIFUL! Your Dad looks just the same. Tell your parents hi, please! I just loved them. Looks like so much fun...I'm glad you got to go.
I'm glad you had such a great trip! I just love that first picture with your Mom and your girls. Lady...I loved that dog. I remember when you got her. Oh, I don't know why but seeing your spa reminded me of that project we did for Ms. French's english class. Remember that video we made from The Odyssey? Fun times!
Post a Comment