
I'm finally remembering to post Calista's 'artwork'. About a month ago we were at my sister-in-law's house getting ready to leave. A few of my nieces and nephews came running downstairs to tell their mom that someone drew on the bedroom wall. I cringed knowing that it just had to be Calista. The thing about Calista is that she loves to just roam around places by herself. She'll find things to keep herself entertained and about 15% of the time it's something she shouldn't be doing. A couple weeks ago Leslie (my sister-in-law) emailed me Calista's artwork. It took a lot of different products, but they were able to finally get it off the wall. Here's a preview. I guess my little munchkin thinks any surface is her canvas.
2 comments:
Nice work Callista. I would have just painted over it...too much work trying to get it off.
I hate it when things like that happen at the in-laws! If it makes you feel any better Taylor pooped on my sister-in-law's white carpet and TRIED to clean it up with the toys and books in the playroom. It was awful. That was before Christmas and we haven't been back.
Post a Comment