Sunday, April 13, 2008

Let the games begin...


This afternoon Mark came downstairs carrying Monopoly and the girls were so excited to play it. We didn't even attempt Stake Conference this morning so we had tons of time to kill. Both Mark and I thought the girls wouldn't last more than 30 minutes or so, but we were wrong. Even Calista lasted most of the game. She had fun "counting" all her money and sorting it. After over an hour we had to take a time out for lunch and Téa was very anxious to get back to the game. Calista got bored during round two and so she went off and played while Mark and I played for her. Turns out Calista won the game without even being there and she totally killed us all. She was rolling in the dough and she wiped me out when I landed on her real estate with a hotel...$1050...ouch! We had a great time and Téa already wants to play again.

1 comment:

megship said...

Ok, now that cracks me up. I LOVE Monopoly, but I cannot even get my grown-up boy to play it with me let alone my little boys! This little girl better get out and play Monopoly with me!!!!