Ok, so you look so adorable in all of these pictures! I don't want to hang out anymore....sorry. I will call you in a few months when I have lost a few lbs! I love that shirt you are wearing at the picnic! It looks like the whole thing turned out perfectly! You are such a good wife and mother!
Your hair is adorable. Congrats to Mark and yourself. We are still waiting for Paul to graduate. Can you believe that? We are going to go to BYU and make him walk. I want pictures of it, since it took so dang long. I am excited for you all.
2 comments:
Ok, so you look so adorable in all of these pictures! I don't want to hang out anymore....sorry. I will call you in a few months when I have lost a few lbs! I love that shirt you are wearing at the picnic! It looks like the whole thing turned out perfectly! You are such a good wife and mother!
Your hair is adorable.
Congrats to Mark and yourself. We are still waiting for Paul to graduate. Can you believe that? We are going to go to BYU and make him walk. I want pictures of it, since it took so dang long.
I am excited for you all.
Post a Comment