Friday, March 6, 2015

My Birthday Surprise at Work


I love my job. I work with some great people. Even when those great people pull pranks. It's kind of what we do at the school.  You have to make each day fun and entertaining or else you will go mad sometimes. I thought I would be spared any good-natured pranks for my birthday since it fell on a day we had no school. Ha! Fat chance. They got me good on the Friday before. Emily, Heather, Michelle and Maria all had fun decorating my car while they kept me busy in the workroom doing projects. As soon as the bell rang to leave work I headed to my car and found this...


Very creative. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. And this lovely D.I. Christmas decoration found it's way onto the grill of my car. 


And they remembered to decorate the other side. 


Emily said I needed a picture with my pretty car. I told her it looked like a parade float so I sat on the hood and gave my best parade princess wave.


I made sure everyone knew to watch out when their birthdays came around. And in case you are wondering, yes, I had to drive home with all those post-it notes on my car. I feel bad because I think I lost a few on Pioneer Crossing. Oops.

No comments: