Well, I finally bit the bullet and asked Lisa to cut Calista’s hair. She was super excited. It took me a week to come to grips with it but I’m happy it’s done and Calista is too.
Here are some before shots.
Here she is getting ready for the first cut. She wasn’t nervous at all. I think Lisa was more nervous than Calista. I would be too cutting that much off.
We measured to see how much we were cutting. Just over 13 inches.
Snip, snip, snip…
A little more cutting, evening out the ends and a blow dry later…you get one happy girl. This was her reaction when she saw herself in the mirror for the first time.
And voila! One happy six year old.
Calista told me she feels really good inside because she is giving her hair to someone who needs it. Tomorrow we will mail the envelope with her hair to Locks of Love and she can send it off to someone who can use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment