Friday, August 28, 2009
First Day of Preschool
Calista started Preschool on Monday of this week. She absolutely loves it. It also is very handy that it's right across the street. We all walk to the bus stop at 8:45 and drop Téa off then walk to Preschool at 9:00 and drop Calista off then Piper and I head out on the trail for a great morning run. I love it! Here's my darling brown-eyed girl all gussied up for school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She looks so grown up! I can't tell you how jealous I am of your one child time! If given the same opportunity to have only one of my kids with me for a couple hours during the day I would choose Aurora. I am sure that decision probably has something to do with the Costco bag of Cheez-Its I just cleaned up off the kitchen floor that Grant decided to dump out. Is almost two too young to send to boarding school?
Wow she is grown up! That first picture is great.
Post a Comment