Monday, September 7, 2009

Drunken Sailor

It's happened. Piper is walking now. Well, I guess I should say she could walk but chooses to only do it about 25% of the time. We took this video of her yesterday. She really wanted to go to Grandpa. She's been getting more and more steady on her feet and it's only a matter of days before she's walking full time. Let the fun begin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put a soccer ball in front of her. She will go faster.

megship said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I cannot believe it! I can't wait to see her walking. You didn't call and tell me...you must hate me.

Nash said...

can't believe i have not been to your blog in awhile. i am on FB so much more. more than i should be.
piper is so cute. how can she be walking? how old is she now?
your older girls are getting so big and pretty, love the brown eyes.
that's awesome that you go running every morning. what a great way to start the day.

Unknown said...

That is so fun! Grace just barely started crawling! :) And Calista is so cute and so pretty! We miss you guys!