Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Farms...again

I decided to squeeze in a trip to Thanksgiving Point before school started. So last week the girls and I went and had a great time. Piper was able to enjoy it this time as well. She even got into the goats. She did call them 'dogs' but I was just glad she said a word at all. She's not much into talking yet. Well, let me rephrase that. She loves to talk, it's just that she talks nonsense mostly. She jabbers away all day long but when it comes to saying real words forget it.

Chubby baby! (And still very little hair)



Those of you who know Calista and the story of what happened at Target a few years ago will appreciate this quick story. While Téa, Piper and I were petting the new baby horse Calista decided to go exploring on her own. I looked up and couldn't find her. I looked everywhere and even went back to the front desk to ask the worker there if she saw a little girl leave. Of course they take missing kids pretty seriously so she gets on her walkie-talkie and everyone is now looking for a four-year old girl with blond hair, brown eyes and a pink shirt. I found her a few minutes later hiding behind the cows and llamas. I thought I was over that phase. Grrr... I need to write down all these stories of her, especially the one where Meghan had to call Poison Control. I still laugh at that one. Hopefully you can laugh at that one now too, Meg!

1 comment:

megship said...

Uh...nope! That girl might as well be a boy....she is crazy!