Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Facts of Life...According to Téa

Téa and I were outside enjoying the warm weather yesterday after school. We have been picking up rocks from our backyard to get it ready for grass in a few months. The only reason she is doing it is because I bribed her with money. I guess the bribe didn't work with Calista because she picked up two rocks, threw them in her bucket and announced she was done. Oh well. Téa and I started talking about the huge rock we found a few days ago that I tried to pick up. Just for the record I COULD have picked it up but I just didn't want to do anything stupid since Mark had just left and if I threw out my back it would be hard to take care of the kids on my own. Our neighbor ended up moving it for me. Anyway, back to the story...Téa was saying that I couldn't lift it but Daddy could. Here was her next statement:

"Boys are stronger than girls, but girls are smarter than boys."

There you have it. It's as simple as that folks. Smart kid, huh? And no...I did NOT brainwash her to say that. It's a simple observation of hers.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I agree with her 100%! What a smart girl she is to have already figured this all out!

Libby said...

Go Téa! She must be thinking in terms of the boys she knows vs. herself....

Vause Family said...

At least she figured it out early.

Kerrilyn said...

Just another reason I like her so much!!!

SpinalTapRules said...

Looks like I need to do some re-education when I get back...

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!

megship said...

She must be hanging around a whole lot of strong women...

See you tomorrow! Can I get a woot woot!?