P.S. Did anyone else notice that I only seem to take pictures of Piper when she is wearing this brown polka dot outfit? Hmmm.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Cereal Time
OK, I actually did it. Well, Mark did. We started giving Piper cereal. We actually tried to give her cereal 3 weeks ago but wasn't liking it. Mark tried again a few days ago and made the cereal a little thicker and she loves it. She doesn't seem satisfied in the morning until she gets it. This is the earliest I've started my babies on solids but Piper is sucking the bank dry with how much formula she drinks. She just wasn't satisfied with formula. She'll probably be ready for steak in another month or two.
P.S. Did anyone else notice that I only seem to take pictures of Piper when she is wearing this brown polka dot outfit? Hmmm.

P.S. Did anyone else notice that I only seem to take pictures of Piper when she is wearing this brown polka dot outfit? Hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so darling. Man they get big so fast!!!! I didn't notice about the outfit though.
She is the boy you never had...
Post a Comment