Thursday, December 18, 2008

Warning: Carpel Tunnel

As I was about to create this post I realized it's my 100th post. Woo hoo! And what better way to celebrate than to have amazing news. We will be signing papers today at 3:30 on our new house! My brother's advice was take Motrin and bring lots of pens. We are so excited. We should be getting the keys to the house tomorrow after 4:30 and it will be ours. Too bad we had a huge snow storm today that dumped tons of snow that will probably be around to hinder us on Saturday for the move. Oh well. I've already planned on laying down paper on my new carpets. I actually care about stains on carpet now. My mom told me the story of when she and my dad bought their house years ago. She said her hand was shaking when she signed her life away. I'm not nervous. Maybe I will be nervous when I have to write out that first mortgage check. Gulp.

5 comments:

Nash said...

congratuliations.
very exciting.

Hcatt and Jdogg said...

I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!

Vause Family said...

So stinkin' excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's so awesome! You guys deserve it, you've spent your time in...well, I think you know where. Let me know if you need help unpacking cuz now I'm down the road!

Libby said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!