Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Official!

We just got the call from the builder. We are official home owners! Mark is on his way with our Christmas tree and a few others things to pick up the keys and start moving things in. Tomorrow is the big move and our friends will be coming over to help. Although they might not be our friends after the move...it's supposed to be 18 degrees tomorrow. I might have to serve hot chocolate to thaw everyone out. I posted some pictures of the inside of the house now that it is officially our place.


5 comments:

Allison said...

YEAAAAAAH! Good for you guys. What a wonderful Christmas Present.

Canadian Princess said...

Look at that big nice kitchen...in fact the entire first floor looks huge. Congrats and good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, that's huge! I guess we know where we'll be having our parties!

The Hunsakers said...

It's beautiful! But now we won't be able to see you when we visit the old ward. I hope you enjoy having your own home, I'm jealous.

megship said...

Hooray!!!! I smell a chocolate fountain and a partay!