Thursday, December 4, 2008
A Place To Call Home
I can't put into words how excited I am. This is the house we are most likely going to be buying. Things are looking really good and in our favor so the possibility is high. We have been looking since the beginning of August and as each month passed it got more frustrating and depressing. Then along came this house. We fell in love with it right away. I realize posting this is a little premature, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. Just the thought of getting out of our townhouse is so exciting. I get even more excited when I think about all the organizing I get to do while moving. I know, I'm weird but I love to organize stuff. Anyway, we will keep everyone posted on when the home is officially ours. Our lender thinks we can close before Christmas! I can email more specifics to those who want them. I don't like to give a whole lot of info on the blog since it's not private.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
YEAH!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Detail me baby.
Oh I hope it works out for you. I was so grateful to get out of our two bedroom apartment home and into a 3 bedroom "real" house.
Hope all goes as planned.
Yeah! I hope it's out in my neck of the woods!
For sure email me the details. Where is it? I am so excited for you!!! Hopefully Christmas will come early for you too!!! YIIIPPPEEEE!!!
Oh baby, the parties we will have. You are hereby the host of all shindigs. Ahhhh, no more vacuuming for me!
Congrats Cia - email me the details because I'm pretty curious on the particulars. We just went under contract with our new house and are scheduled to close on the 23rd - cross your fingers. Love ya - Melanie
I have three things to say. First: I love your new family picture. Second: you don't have to move to get your organizing fix...just come to my house and have a hay day! Third: I am so excited for you! The house is so cute. I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys! Oh, and does it have a basement we can move into? Thats probably more than three things, oh well.
Hooray! I am positively green with envy at the sight of SO MUCH YARD for the kiddos to run around in. Send me details!
congrats! I'm so happy for your family. Have fun with the move :)
Congratulations! I can tell where where your house is. Josh and I have drive arounds so much around that area, and plus we know some people that live in that neighborhood too. Those are very cute houses inside too! So happy for you.
Post a Comment