Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Trick-or-Treating
Piper stayed home with me to hand out the goodies. After two rounds of kids knocking/ringing the doorbell and passing out the candy, Piper knew exactly what to do. I was watching TV in between trick-or-treaters and each time the doorbell rang Piper would stop whatever she was doing and beat me to the door. She would wait patiently for me to open the door and after each kid said 'thank you' she would sign 'thank you' in return or wave good-bye to everyone. It was cute. Mark rummaged through the dress-up box as we were getting the older kids ready in their costumes. This is what he found. And Piper loved it. She knew she was pretty and girly.
Our Witch, Ballerina and Daphne.
This would have been the perfect picture of the girls with the beautiful sunset if it weren't for the random girl behind Calista.
After only 30 minutes and one loop around our block the girls returned. Mark said they were tired and cold. It really wasn't as cold as other Halloweens have been. Oh well. We didn't have as many kids come as I thought we would so I have tons of extra candy. Great...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't worry, I will be over tomorrow to help you out with the candy. I barely bought any since the bears don't normally trick or treat.
See you tomorrow!
Bears? Who said bears? Cute, Cute Daphne costume! The girls look great. I wish that I could go to your shoe party...I went to one here a few weeks back and all I could think about was how lame it was. I was remembering the one you hosted in PG and how they basically had all the sizes on hand in their huge truck. Anyway, at this party it was the display shoe or you had to order it. What size to I need?...I have NO idea because I can't cram my foot into that size 7 that you have on display!! So all the ladies were like grabbing all the shoes off the display tables and buying them and after they were sold, the shoes weren't there to have OTHER people look at anymore! Lame. Of course I didn't buy anything. I hope that yours goes tons better. Love ya.
Cute kids! I especially like Piper since she's so close to Mayumi's age. You can erase the girl in the picture pretty easily in Photoshop.
Post a Comment