Last night I actually remembered to bring my camera to Téa's t-ball game. I asked Téa and Dax to get together so I could get a picture of them. Isn't it scary that this is the pose they put themselves into? I should probably worry in about 10 years. After Téa's last game the coach came up to us and asked if we knew what Téa said every time she's up to bat. He told us she says "girls are the best!" I laughed because for some reason she is the only girl on her t-ball team this year. Last year it was pretty close to half and half. The other teams we play have at least three or four. And she doesn't mind at all.
P.S. And I have no idea why my font is so crazy! Sometimes I really hate blogger.
2 comments:
They are so cute!!! Two little love birds.....
Oh man, I love the pictures! Thanks for being the good mom and taking pics for the both of us!
Post a Comment