Well, Mark left early this morning to Budapest, Hungary and the girls have been reeking havoc in our tiny living room. Calista is now addicted to cutting paper now that we finally let her use real scissors. Téa has been building forts all morning. I finally couldn't handle the mess and asked Calista and Téa to clean up a little. I went back into the kitchen to finish doing dishes and came back to the same mess. I asked Calista again to clean up her scraps of paper and she said "I did!" So I gently told her that she needed to do it again and she informed me "Ok, Mom. I'll just use my wand this time. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!" If only it were that easy, little one. My life would be so much easier.
PS. Everyone say a little prayer for me that the baby does NOT come early while Mark is gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Calista is a crack up! What a funny girl! If you need anything while Mark is gone just call me...I can be there in an hour!
At least you didn't scream at her like I would have. I swear I fly off the handle over one little thing. You at least have things under control. Come up to my house if you feel like pulling your hair out!
Okay....I am praying the baby won't come early. Let me know if you need anything.
Oh my gosh! It is amazing that he goes to all of these places. What's he doing?
Good Luck. I can't remember if your other's came early???
Post a Comment