I'm always amazed at what Téa learns from watching TV, listening to music, etc. Two days ago she was singing a church hymn "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" and she paused in the middle and asked me "what does Redeemer mean?" She learned the song last year for a Primary Program and she's now realizing that there are a lot of words in the song she doesn't understand. I should get her a dictionary when she gets older. Yesterday she asked me what a posse was. At lunch today she asked me what "stick in the mud" means. Now she goes around asking Calista to tell her she's a stick-in-the-mud. Hmmm. I don't think she understood the correct meaning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny....let the 20 questions begin. Kids are so funny. Hope you are feeling okay.
So, had to have another quick peek at your blog since I don't EVER see you, just kidding. You sure are plugging right along with the pregancy and almost done!! YEA!! Your kids are adorable and my kids LOVE them. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment