Busy, busy, busy. That’s all I can say for the last few weeks. I’m just going to play catch up for the next few posts.
At the end of May we finally got together with family to celebrate Téa’s birthday. I’m sure I’ve said this before, but I’m so grateful to have family close by. I love hanging out with Mark’s family and I love that my girls are so close with their cousins. Our family gatherings are never dull and this last one didn’t disappoint.
Just after dinner it started raining really hard. Then it turned into hail. My nieces and nephews thought it would be fun to run out outside in the hail.
It’s hard to see in the picture but the hail was coming down hard and the pieces were huge. You can see Megyn covering her head, it hurt so bad. I was laughing so hard because they would all just go back out in it and then come running back inside with handfuls of hail to show us.
Eric brought me some hail to take a picture of. I think they started getting even bigger, too. The green thing is an M&M to give you a reference as to how big the hail was getting.
It’s now June (first day of summer to be exact) and we are still having weird weather. But I won’t complain. It’s been a really wet spring, but it’s kept the hot weather at bay.
1 comment:
Thanks a lot...now I want M&Ms
Post a Comment