I’m so lucky to have good friends. Lisa took the pictures and Heather made the invitation. Both of which I’m not very good at. Thanks ladies! Téa just looks so grown up. Sniff, sniff.
she looks so beautiful in those pictures. i can't believe she is 8!!! hope all goes well with the day. i will be at a shower for kimmy. wish i could be there.
If I wasn't going to be in NYC for my cousin's wedding that day, I would have flown Ian and me up for the day. Congratulations Tea. We love the announcement and are so proud of you.
5 comments:
Super Cute! Well done to Lisa and Heather on the pictures and announcement!
She is a beautiful girl. Congratulations guys...what a special day to come. Tell her "hi" from us and great job.
she looks so beautiful in those pictures. i can't believe she is 8!!! hope all goes well with the day. i will be at a shower for kimmy. wish i could be there.
If I wasn't going to be in NYC for my cousin's wedding that day, I would have flown Ian and me up for the day. Congratulations Tea. We love the announcement and are so proud of you.
Ugh, I am so sad that we won't be there! The announcement is amazing! I don't know if Dax's will look very good on a notecard...
Post a Comment