Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Applesauce"

Ok, one more post. I finally got a video of Piper saying "applesauce" which happens to be my favorite word that she says. It's right at the beginning so don't miss it. I love this stage of learning to talk. Her words sound so cute. Although she now knows how to say "no" and "mine" which I hear constantly. Not so cute.


3 comments:

Vause Family said...

That is darling! How can she be so big?

megship said...

Mace is watching this with me so she can learn. Tell Piper to tell Mace to open up her mouth when trying to talk.

You're right, applesauce was adorable!

VW said...

Very cute, Cia! Hey, I'd love a video tour of your house. Let me know if you ever get ambitious and film/post one.
Good luck getting that dining room painted the perfect brown. I painted a bunch in the past couple of weeks. The walls in the basement and the stairwell turned out great because they were just getting matched to colors that were already on the other walls. The pale yellow in Anna's room isn't quite what I hoped in some lights, but at least the year-old paint was finally spread.