Piper chose to start dance classes back in August. It has been an interesting experience. Some days she loves it and some days she doesn’t. When it finally came time for her Christmas recital, Piper was loving it (thankfully). She got excited when parts of her outfit arrived in the mail. Here was the finished product of all my hard online shopping…
I get this face quite a bit.
This was just after she danced and came off stage. She wanted a picture of her starting pose in the dance.
She did really well. I’m just happy she got up on stage and danced instead of just standing there looking dazed. You’d be surprised how often that happens with all the little girls involved in the recital. Afterwards, Santa was available for all the kids to see and to hear all their wishes for presents.
Piper loved all the attention and she and I had fun curling hair together. We did find out that she hates makeup too. I sure hope she feels the same way in 10 years.
After watching Piper dance, Calista admitted she wants to dance again. We’ll see how she feels in four months when registration opens again for classes. I still have nightmares about the fighting we had to do every Tuesday night for months just to get her to go to dance class. I’m not sure I can do that again.
1 comment:
She looks great!
Post a Comment