It’s still hard to believe that my baby is 4 today. This kid has given me a run for my money but she keeps life entertaining and keeps me on my toes. Everyone woke up this morning at 7:30…except the birthday girl. I thought for sure she would be the first one up. We all had to wait an hour before she woke up. She never sleeps in that long.
Here’s the birthday girl getting ready to open her presents.
Calista gave Piper a pink unicorn stuffed animal. She was very excited about it. If you haven’t noticed yet, Piper still is very attached to her Yellow Blanket. It still never leaves her side if she is in the house at all.
Piper asked for a Razor scooter.
This is what you’ll find Piper wearing all summer long. A swimsuit. And you’ll find her in the pool most days as well.
Here are a few random facts/thoughts on Piper:
She still loves Yellow Blanket
We measured her height today. She is only 1/2 inch shorter than Calista was on her 5th birthday. I’m thinking Piper is still really tall for her age. Maybe?
She says “freeze brain” instead of “brain freeze”
Patter-en instead of pattern
If someone comes to tickle her or wrestle with her and she doesn’t want you to, she will yell “force field!” and hold her hands to block you
If anyone tries to sing a song with her she will tell them to stop and then make sure they don’t sing with her again
Her response to any compliment is “I know”
When she can’t remember something she says “I lost it in my brain”
She wears noise canceling headphones in movie theaters. She must have super sensitive ears or something
She loves her cousins
Those are just a few things that make up our Piper. We love her to death and laugh so much with her around. She might be a handful some days but every night when I’m tucking her in she gives me the biggest hug and kiss that melts my heart. Either she is just letting me catch a glimpse of the love she has for me or she knows how to erase all the naughty things she’s done that day so I won’t hold it against her.
Happy Birthday Pip!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Piper! Still cannot believe your baby is four. I wish mine was....
Post a Comment