At the beginning of March we decided to head up to Temple Square for the afternoon. It was a very nice day and we had a lot of fun.
Téa just naturally poses for every picture.
Calista just had to do the same pose.
And then there’s the goofball who can’t sit still.
We made it inside the Visitor’s Center, but that didn’t last long since Piper was about done. We were there just long enough to take a picture of Téa and Calista in front of The Christus.
We’ve been trying to gradually prep Téa for her baptism. I still can’t believe she is only two and a half months away from that. It makes me feel old. Hopefully this trip helped her learn a few new things but mostly I just wanted her to be aware of how she feels when we go to temples and why they are special places. She’s a step ahead of me when I was her age. She got up at our last fast and testimony meeting and bore her testimony. Mark and I could barely hold back the tears. Both of us marveled at how she was so confident up there and how grown up she looked. My kids are growing up too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment