We went months without doing anything to the house (besides me adding paint to the kitchen and dining area) so I figured it was time for a new project. I chose easy ones this time. I found a great deal on a chandelier for the dining area and a new faucet for the kids bathroom.
Here’s the lighting before…
And after…
Here’s what the old faucet looked like. It was awful. An adult couldn’t fit their hands under the water without hitting the back of the sink.
And after…
Mark is going to replace the master bathroom faucet tonight with the same one. Woo hoo!
Those projects are done. If I could only finish my Christmas shopping, that would be even better.
3 comments:
Very nice!
I'm glad that you guys are alive! I like the new additions to the decor. They look fabulous. I hope that you guys have a great Christmas!
So, did YOU replace the faucet, cause I did in our old house....just sayin'.
Post a Comment