Here she is, still barely awake. But awake enough to be super excited for all her presents.
One of the presents was the game Pretty, Pretty Princess. I don't know why it took us this long to get this game. The girls love it! Here's the birthday girl when she won the game.
We let Calista pick out where she wanted to eat. Cafe Rio was the choice and Mark and I didn't argue since it's one of our favorite places. After dinner it was on to cake. Calista HAD to have a princess ice cream cake just like Téa had.
The day was pretty mellow. Meghan came over with her kids and they all played outside in the water. Of course, I didn't take pictures. After realizing I didn't take many of Piper on her birthday you would think I'd learn. Calista is her own person. I love seeing the differences in each of my girls. Calista is not so emotional as Téa but not as outgoing as Piper. If Calista doesn't know you well she will give you a blank stare which comes off as kind of a glare. But mostly she keeps this look for adults. She loves to play with friends whenever possible. She asks me every morning who is coming over to play today. She wants to be a librarian when she grows up. She got a checkout stand computer for her birthday, complete with scanner and credit card swiper. She likes to use it and play library and I have to check out books and movies. Or she'll use it to scan everything I come home with from the grocery store before I can put items away.
Calista is a fun kid and we can still give her hiccups when we make her laugh too hard. She doesn't want to grow up too fast and I love it. So, Happy Birthday 'Lista. We love you.
1 comment:
So fun! She look so grown up!
Post a Comment