My, my. It's been nine years since we said we'd be together forever. How did we celebrate? Dinner at Zupa's (because it's Piper friendly, and yes the kids came as well) then a stroll through the aisles at Target so Calista could tell us ideas of what she wants for her birthday coming up in 2 weeks. How romantic, huh? No worries, though. We'll make up for it come November (and that will be to celebrate our 10 year anniversary...8 months early).
So, Mark, I'm so glad we are still married and that you put up with me and all my weirdness and my constant complaining that I can't do squat because of my knee. But, wait! I got the go ahead to start using an elliptical machine and to start running, sort of. Big steps baby! I still haven't rid Mark of his foot-rubbing thing and I can't fatten him up but he's still the best. It's not hard to know he's a great dad. Any of you who know us and our kids know that they all prefer Mark. Every day I still hear from Calista "No, I want Daddy to do it". Grrr...I gave birth to you child. I can pour your juice! Mark works hard, comes home and still makes time for the girls and me. Love you hun. You're the best. (See? Not too mushy)
And please pardon the picture-free post. Our lovely computer decided it needed to give up the ghost and fry its power source. So, for another week I can't access my picture files. Thank goodness for Mark's spare work laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats, to 9 years!! Must still be in love.. somehow we survive all the crazy stuff because we are blinded by love. And hats off to finally being able to exercise that knee... I can only imagine how tough it has been to take baby steps again, then chasing your kiddos, and then soccer once again! You can do it!!!
Happy anniversary. We just had ours too, so that makes you guys copy cats!
I wish you would have called me to babysit....oh wait I was getting my hair done.
Happy Anniversary guys! The kids enjoying an evening out with you is okay when you look at the fabulous trip that will be coming your way!! But you're not counting, right??
Post a Comment