At 7 a.m. Téa woke up to this
See the cool balloon? (Please ignore the paint splotches. My walls are sick. I'm hoping they get better soon.)
Then we had her favorite breakfast, Dutch Babies (or German Pancakes, which ever you prefer). Téa was able to take her new razor scooter, with streamers and a bell, for a quick test drive outside before school and she loved it. Now if the darn wind would just stop maybe she could ride it more. We all helped make treat bags for her school class and I delivered them, with Calista's help, right after lunch. She was so happy to see me show up with a bag of goodies for all her friends. Mark's parents arrived at the house just as Téa walked in the door from school, which was a great surprise. Then it was off to Cafe Rio for dinner and a quick stop at Coldstone on the way home to pick up the cake.
As we tucked Téa in bed tonight she whispered over and over to me that this was the best birthday ever.
I rule! Oh, I mean, We rule! It was a group effort after all.
Happy Birthday Squirt!
2 comments:
So glad she enjoyed her birthday. What a darling girl!
Ah, so glad she had a great day! Wow, these kids are growing up. And as for tons of 7 year old girls in your house, does that mean you wouldn't have invited Dax?! Rude!!
Post a Comment