Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tag, I'm It

I was tagged by Lisa and I'm actually going to honor that tag since I have nothing else to blog about. Maybe you will actually get some insight as to what makes me...me. Then again...maybe not. Here goes...

4 shows I like to watch:

1. Biggest Loser
2. Survivor (Thursday cannot come soon enough)
3. The Winter Olympics
4. I'll be down to 2 shows when the Olympics is over. So sad.


4 things I am passionate about:

(I thought I'd let Mark answer this one. I asked him what I'm passionate about besides my family and soccer. Here's what he said...)

1. Treats
2. Reading
3. Running
4. Blowing my nose
5. Movies with British people who have relationship angst


4 words or phrases I say often:

1. Crap
2. Téa Lauren Randall!
3. Calista Kaye Randall!
4. You're going to China again!?


4 things I have learned from the past:

1. I am the parent but sometimes I just have to give in to things that aren't important.
2. Most things I argue about with my children aren't that important.
3. How much I really do need girl friends.
4. How to ask for help from people. Still doesn't happen often but I've come a long way.


4 places I would love to go:

1. Italy (in 256 days)
2. Egypt
3. Jerusalem (even though it's kind of scary now).
4. The Museum of Modern Art, NY, specifically to see Van Gogh's "Starry Night".


4 things I did yesterday:

1. Trip to Walmart
2. Took a 2 hour nap
3. Went on a walk with the girls and then played outside for an hour
4. Made Mark a cheesecake


4 things I am looking forward to this year:

1. Going to Italy (did I mention 256 days?)
2. Visiting my brother in the summer
3. Gardening this summer
4. Running outside


4 things I love about winter:

1. Sleeping in a 62 degree room. Ahhh...
2. Hot chocolate
3. Curling up with my blanket and reading a good book.
4. When it has just snowed and there are no tire tracks anywhere and it's all so pretty before the streets get muddy.


4 things on my wish list:

1. For Piper to stop saying "NO!" all the time.
2. Losing weight is always on the wish list.
3. Somehow enjoy my kids more at this young age.
4. More date nights with my hubby.


4 people I tag:

1. Meghan
2. Michelle

I'm not sure there are any other people who read this blog besides Lisa, who tagged me in the first place.

7 comments:

Vause Family said...

I love reading your blog, but please don't tag me!

megship said...

Ah man! Okay, so now I will have something to blog about. My family thanks you. I will fullfill your tag in the next few days...weeks..no days.

Lisa Pett said...

I was totally gonna tag you too Meghan but I wasn't sure if you ever saw our blog and would know if you were tagged.

And Marcia I am impressed you did it! Movies about british people with relationship angst. AKA Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility?

Julianne said...

I always read your blog. I just don't always have the time to make a comment. ;)

I noticed the Italy countdown a while ago and got so excited I wanted to just call you and ask you all about it. But since I didn't call, what places are you going to visit while in Italy?? Andy served his mission there and we've been twice. We even went and just spent a day in Venice picked up his friend and flew back home. (I worked for the airlines. I would never spend that much money to go to Italy for a day! ;)) I'm so jealous you're going.

Kerrilyn said...

Hey...I read your blog, but I don't want to do the post, so there!

Marcia said...

I should be evil and tag everyone that left a comment.

Leslie Jones said...

Whew! Got out of that one! A 2 HOUR nap??!!?? You sure live a cush life. Yesterday - oh, yeah, that was work, school naming meeting, team meeting/training, home by 9:30pm . . . 2 HOUR nap???!! You kill me.