Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Happenings

First of all I tried to do something different with the layout of the pictures. Can I say again how much it is NOT user friendly?! Anyway...Halloween! What fun. Téa dressed up in her Snow Princess costume for school. They had a costume parade through all the classrooms and she loved it. While Téa was at school Calista got to go to work with Daddy. Every other year the girls have gone to work with Mark on Halloween but since Téa has school she missed out. No one ever works on Halloween so it's the one day a year the girls can go without getting in the way. Mark took Calista around to people he knew for trick-or-treating and Calista wouldn't say a word! Not surprising, but she didn't even say anything to Suzi, who Calista knows because she takes our family pictures each year.

For trick-or-treating we went to a tri-ward Trunk-or-Treat at our church parking lot. I love that our ward does this because there is no way I would take my kids around our neighborhood to trick-or-treat. The older girls went with Mark and I stayed with Piper and gave out the candy. I had so much candy that I started giving out handfuls to all the kids. I also had some help giving out candy from some girls from my ward which turned out great because Piper needed to be fed. I also promised them the leftover candy! Calista warmed up to telling people 'trick-or-treat' and said thank-you a few times, I think. It was a fun night!








2 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Love the costumes. And I love, love, love the last picture of the girls. How darling can they be?

megship said...

I love the costumes, but especially Tea's. It is so cute...I want to wear it! I also love and miss trunk or treating!