Monday, October 27, 2008

Piper and her Bumbo

Piper is finally spending more than 30 seconds at a time in her Bumbo seat. She likes to sit in it and play with toys now and doesn't get mad right away. She still loves to just lay on the floor and play but she is slowly starting to like sitting up better.


Téa is still such a great helper. She now can feed Piper an entire bottle before her arm gets tired of holding up the bottle. Piper should be able to hold it herself soon so all Téa has to do is hold Piper. Here, Téa is feeding Piper for me so I could bathe Calista.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

We bought Grant a Bumbo...he never sat still in it. He learned to get out of it as soon as we got it. So I am glad to see someone else get use out of one! Can I borrow Tea? Grant will finally hold his own bottle, but still likes us to do it for him. How needy could a kid be? I love the pics! Piper is getting so big! We need to come visit!

Kerrilyn said...

I can't believe how big Piper is getting. Where does the time go?

megship said...

I would like to switch babies for one day so I can just relax for a second.

Nash said...

So glad to see your comment.
Thanks for the congrats.
I think we are DONE!
Honestly I can't picture myself with another little baby, yet.
You are playing soccer already?
I need to get in shape.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the joys of an extra set of hands! Your girls are so cute!