I guess this is what I missed out on growing up without a sister. But I have to admit, I wouldn't change my childhood for anything. I loved having a cool older brother and we had our own wrestling matches. When I couldn't win using my brawn, I used my nails. It's a girls only defence sometimes! I'm sure my brother still remembers those nail marks he always had up his arms. Anyway, I'm reminiscing now. Back to the girls...I'm so glad they have become good friends and more often than not, they want to play with each other.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Best Friends
I'm so amazed at how well the little munchkins play together lately. I'm not by any means saying they are perfect and living in a dream world where I think they are both angels all the time, but there are days where they are so sweet to each other and don't fight as much. This was one of those days. I came downstairs from doing something and they were laughing hysterically. Turns out the game they were playing was this: they would each take turns rolling off the edge of the couch while grabbing the other one and pulling them down on top of them. I'm amazed they didn't crush each other, but I guess that was the appeal of it. I took a snapshot of them laughing. Calista had just fallen with Téa on top of her and they would lay there for a few minutes until they could stop laughing to get back up and do it again.
I guess this is what I missed out on growing up without a sister. But I have to admit, I wouldn't change my childhood for anything. I loved having a cool older brother and we had our own wrestling matches. When I couldn't win using my brawn, I used my nails. It's a girls only defence sometimes! I'm sure my brother still remembers those nail marks he always had up his arms. Anyway, I'm reminiscing now. Back to the girls...I'm so glad they have become good friends and more often than not, they want to play with each other.
I guess this is what I missed out on growing up without a sister. But I have to admit, I wouldn't change my childhood for anything. I loved having a cool older brother and we had our own wrestling matches. When I couldn't win using my brawn, I used my nails. It's a girls only defence sometimes! I'm sure my brother still remembers those nail marks he always had up his arms. Anyway, I'm reminiscing now. Back to the girls...I'm so glad they have become good friends and more often than not, they want to play with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's what makes it all worth while. As for the nails, my sister has several scars on her arms from me, but most of those occurred as a teenager. YIKES!! I do love her now though.
How cute! Yeah, that is definitely what makes it all possible to keep your sanity. Kerri, how are you doing??!!
Post a Comment