Monday, February 25, 2008

Téa's in love with a police man

When we got home from church yesterday Mark told me about a conversation that Téa had with her Primary teachers. Téa has a great couple for her teachers and the husband also is in Young Men's with Mark so after class the husband went to YM and told Mark what Téa had said in class. In the middle of the lesson she just blurted out:

"I'm in love with a police man!"

Téa's teacher: "Really? And who do you know that is a police man?"

Téa: "My Papa."

So, Papa...know that you are loved by your granddaughter and she can't wait to see you in March! (She can't wait to see you too, Nonna!) Calista just talks about seeing Lady for now. I'll try to remind her that Nonna and Papa will be there too.

6 comments:

Julianne said...

So cute! That had to melt your dad's heart! I love that Calista is all about the dog! My kids are the same way. Andy's parents have 5 acres with lots of animals and all Taylor wants to do is go feed the chickens. I bet you can't wait for your trip! Are you going for your birthday? Tell your parents "hello" for me!

We are moving this weekend and I'm thinking I will do the "Lompoc Reunion" sometime in April. Let me know what date works for you.

I'm anxious for you to find out what you're having tomorrow! Hopefully the doctor will say, "It's a boy!" ;)

Allison said...

what's not to love about my uncle todd? smart tea.

megship said...

Oh, that is so funny! How in the world do you do those accents on Tea's name? Pretty tricky! I know you will probably call your mom first when you find out what you are having but PLEASE text me within minutes!!!! You know I will not be able to make it very long wondering. You are going to put me into preterm labor if you don't let me know ASAP!!!!!!

Marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerrilyn said...

I love a Police Man too!!! I knew there was a reason me and Tea (I can't figure the accent out on this thing either)got along so well.
Also, you can remove that spam posting. Go into your settings and then I think click on comments.

Kerrilyn said...

Actually, I lied. It is much easier than that. Just click on the trash can in the comment of whoever you want to delete.
Sorry, I lead you astray.