Do you ever just feel like you need some change? Well, I usually only feel that way with my hair when I'm pregnant. So, for those who are at all interested (probably just my mom!) here are before and after pictures. I seem to always chop the hair off while pregnant. Wonder why that is? Anyway, thanks Mom for the early birthday present at the salon. It was much needed and I can now look my age again now that the gray hair is covered up.
BEFORE
I took this picture just after coming home from the salon so everyone could see how the hairstyle should look. I'll never get it to look like this on my own. Doing it myself will be flatter and no matter how hard I try, it won't look like it should.
11 comments:
Aaagh! Gray hair! I really should do something about mine...wait...I'm too lazy to keep coloring it.
Your hair looks awesome so stylish. I love it!
I feel that way everyday about my hair--well, at least the days that I actually do my hair! I love your haircut!
you look marvelous!
I love your hair short! Just be thankful you don't have my crazy hair!
It looks awesome!!! It makes me want to chop mine. I still don't know what I am going to do with mine. Your doo is quite inspiring. You really do look great!
It looks GREAT!
You are one hot mama! Have I mentioned I want you to have a boy lately. Well...I do.
Love, love, love the hair!!! you have the perfect face for that cut. you look hot!!!! but then again, you always look good. can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl!
Marcia, it looks sooo good. I don't think that I've ever seen you with shorter hair. I really do love it, and yes, it's fun to have a change once in a while!!
Love it!
Your hair is darling!!! I love short hair...so easy.
Post a Comment