Friday, October 19, 2012

Europe Trip Day 7

This day should just be labeled The Travel Day.  Find a map and find Prague.  Then find Amsterdam.  That’s all we did today.  We drove from Prague to Amsterdam. 

I took one picture all day and it was of the restaurant we ate at for dinner. 

DSC00212

I had a stake with grilled veggies and yummy fries while Mark had a huge burger that was about 8 inches tall.  Talk about an American meal.  But it was right next to our hotel and we didn’t want to get back into the car to find anything else. 

Tomorrow we will head into Amsterdam to walk around and do our last day of site seeing and shopping.  Then Sunday we are off to fly home to our kids.  I miss them.  Mark does too.  I forget that he was here a week before I was so he hasn’t seen the kids in 14 days.  Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

megship said...

Amsterdam is awesome! Have fun!