Piper started Preschool today. She has been excited for weeks and it was the hardest thing for her to see her older sisters go to school for the past 2 weeks. She would get her backpack on and walk the girls to the bus stop and then she’d cry because she couldn’t go to school too.
Thankfully today was the day she started. Here she is in her new outfit she chose. I’m not sure where her love of dresses/skirts comes from. I’ve hated dresses from the day I was born. Still do.
Piper loves her “grills”. I never want her to say it the correct way. It’s too cute when she still asks “where are my grills”.
Mark and I debated back and forth whether or not to send Piper to preschool. She’s just barely 3 and she doesn’t need it for academic reasons. But after realizing she would be so bored without her sisters every day we figured it would be worth it.* I’m glad we decided to do it. Her school is just a few blocks away in my neighborhood and I was told by a bunch of friends that Miss Sara is awesome.
*I do have to admit that putting Piper in preschool included selfishness on my part. Of course I would jump at the chance for 4 hours a week to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment