Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of School Pictures

Can’t believe school has started already.  The girls were super excited to head off this morning.  They humored me for two minutes for pictures before they headed to the bus stop.  And for the record I tried to convince them not to wear pants/leggings.  It’s 97 degrees out today and they both insisted on wearing these outfits.  Plus, I’m not to keen on the whole dressing the same thing.  Oh well.  I guess they are old enough to dress themselves.  I’m off to the bus stop to meet them in 10 minutes.  I’m guessing my little Calista is going to be exhausted. 

Here’s Téa ready for 3rd grade.  Yikes.

DSC08486

And here’s my big 1st grader, Calista.

DSC08488

This is what I got when I said “pretend you love each other”. 

DSC08491

I guess they really do love each other!  Here’s to another school year!  I do have to admit that Piper and I have been a little bored.  Don’t worry.  I’m not complaining.  I’m actually enjoying being bored.  It just means I get to find fun things to do with just Piper.

2 comments:

megship said...

It cracks me up, it is like you and Mark sitting there! Excited to discuss the first day with our first graders!

M. Harrison said...

You have cute, cute girls Marcia! They are getting so big. You are going to have so much fun with Piper. My boys don't start till next week, and I'm sure that my days will be a little different too. Love you guys.