So who's the wise guy who ordered lots of snow during Spring Break? We started the week off nicely with 70 degree weather. Piper and I even got burned a little at the park. Then along comes Wednesday with snow. There wasn't any snow at my house, just rain so I decided to take the girls to the Bean Museum on BYU's campus. They love it there and it's free! As I reach the freeway there was a huge snow storm going on. And just 3 miles away at my house it's just sprinkling. Anyway, I already told the girls we were going so it would have been suicide to tell them we couldn't so I make the trek in the horrible weather. We stayed over an hour at the museum even though it seemed everyone else had the same idea that something free and indoors was the way to go, too. It was crowded. When we came back outside I had almost 5 inches of snow on my car. Great... The ride home was even worse. But it was worth it to get the girls out of the house for a while. The only other excitement for the week was Piper's 9 month check up yesterday. Thankfully Mark comes back from Dallas late tonight. When he was packing he felt like he was forgetting things. He was only going for 3 days verses the one to two weeks he used to packing for and he felt almost naked without his passport since he hasn't traveled within the U.S. for so long.
Happy Spring Break. I'll be sad when it's over. I've actually enjoyed not having to rush Téa in the mornings to get to the bus stop on time.
The girls are always willing to pose for a picture.

Although you can't tell from the picture, Piper was crying. She took one look at the stuffed Bangal Tiger and decided that it was either scary or cruel to stuff an animal.

Téa loves taking pictures now and she's getting good. Not sure what I'm doing here but I got the girls to laugh.
5 comments:
Agreed. The snow has got to go. Do you realize that it has snowed every month since October!? You and your girls are cute.
What the heck!! That much snow? That is crazy. We have been enjoying great weather here...the boys got sunburns yesterday while playing outside. I detest sunscreen, but I guess that it's time. The Bean Museum is awsome...we went there when we lived there too and the boys loved it.
That picture made me laugh too! Very interesting there Marsha...
You are such a fun mom:)that snow was crazy! And now we're back to spring.
Where is that museum located in Provo? Sounds fun! :)
Post a Comment