Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Family Pictures


We had absolutely no problems with Téa smiling. She was born to pose and smile for the camera.





See? No smiles here.



This is the closest we were able to get to a smile for Calista. (She actually has a tic-tac in her mouth and was busy sucking on it during this picture. Whatever works, right?)





Ok, so we took our most recent family pictures last month, but like I said earlier in my postings, I have a good excuse for taking my time. Here are a few of my favorites.

4 comments:

megship said...

Those turned out so good!!! The girls look so dang cute! I better not show Dax or he will propose! As far as Tea's advise.....she's right. Eventually you will get better....I hope.

Jill said...

I think your pictures are so good! I can't believe how big your girls are. I hope you are doing well. Merry Christmas!

Vause Family said...

Beautiful family!

alese said...

Cute pictures and family. I love the background that you have, it's really neat.