Sunday, November 11, 2007

Who Knew?

I had no idea that a diaper box could still be so much fun for a 4 and 2 year old. Just a few pictures that I had fun taking.




Calista tried to hide in the box so Téa wouldn't see her playing with Téa's new thermos. Calista thought it was hilarious that I caught her.











Téa quickly forgave Calista for taking her new thermos as long as she got to go into the box too. My Cheezy girls.

4 comments:

Vause Family said...

Yeah for the Randall's blog! Your girls are so darling! I still can't get over the two very distinct looks the two girls have. Just beautiful!

Alison said...

Fun blog! Makes me think I need to get back into doing my own.

Jill said...

Oh, this is the picture where the girlers look just like you. Well, I think so. So fun!

alese said...

Hi! I just found your blog and it was fun seeing your girls. They are so cute. I hope you're just busy and not sick of the blogging. More updates, Please!